Monday, June 7, 2010

Accessory Trend Watch: Small Cross Body Shoulder Bags






















Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Collection






















Derek Lam Spring 2010 Collection

The small cross body shoulder bag is one of my favorite spring accessory trends. I am usually a fan of over-sized handbags but I really like this trend. It’s a look that can be incorporated into your day and night looks. Although if you are someone that carries their entire life around in their purse this bag only provides enough space for the essentials like your debit card, ID, lipstick and cell phone. It is a simple and very chic way of incorporating spring trends into your wardrobe.

Shop the Look Below!



Image Credit: nymag.com

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I wanna wear those bags but I dont think I can fit all my stuff in there lol I need to find a big size one!

heartbug said...

I find the bag cute they are good for going parties because they can carry only a few stuff.
chanel handbags

Related Posts with Thumbnails